Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Morning Jacket Christmas



Although I'm starting to get real sick of traditional Christmas music being played WAY too early in the season, I decided to post this great set that My Morning Jacket did for Louisville's WFPK 91.9 FM on December 21, 2001. Jim James and the rest of My Morning Jacket do some great original holiday songs that they have written such as Christmas Time Is Here Again (Bring Out the Joy!) and Xmas Curtian as well as some of their traditional songs such as Come Closer and I Will Sing You Songs.

My Morning Jacket :: Christmas Special (Live on WFPK 91.9 FM)

1. Introduction
2. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
3. X-mas Curtain
4. O Holy Night
5. Interview
6. Christmas Time Is Here Again (Bring Out the Joy!)
7. Old Sept Blues
8. I Will Sing You Songs
9. Interview II
10. Silent Night
11. Come Closer

No comments: